Gold Rate in Pakistan today 21k, 24k, 22k – Today Gold Price in Pakistan

Today’s gold rate in Pakistan is 10 grams per tola, as of May 22, 2022. According to the gold rates on the Pakistani sarafa market and the international market. The price of a tola of gold in Pakistan is PKR for 10 grams of 22-carat gold. The latest bullion rates are listed below, and the current Gold Price in Pakistan may be seen here.

Gold Rate in Pakistan today 21k, 24k, 22k – Today Gold Price in Pakistan

Gold is definitely a secure investment these days, given its value is barely declining. Due to cultural ties and the jewelry industry, gold is also in high demand in Pakistan. You can effortlessly exchange your gold for cash in any Pakistani city. It comes in a variety of purity levels, such as 24K, 22K, and 24K, with weights ranging from 10 grams to 1 tola. Jewelers can be found almost anywhere, and women frequently purchase gold or update their existing jewelry. Jewelers charge making fees in addition to gold rates per quality and weight when converting existing jewelry or developing new jewelry. The Middle East is regarded as a major gold market.

Pakistani Gold Rates Today Karachi


On the Finance updates website, you may find the most recent Gold prices as of May 22, 2022. The gold rate standards are compiled in the London Bullion Market and, on occasion, by the IMF, which has sole authority.

GOLD RATESOURCE: (KARACHI SARAF)
Gold 24k Per TolaRs133,500
Gold 24k Per 10 GramRs114,455
Gold 22k Per 10 GramRs104,917
Gold 22k per tolaRs122,375

Gold Rate in Pakistan Today 2022

Today’s gold rate in Pakistan As the page includes 1 Tola Gold Rates in Pakistan, 22kt Gold Price Today, and Gold Price in Pakistan 21 Per Tola, among other things, the 2022 Gold Rate in Pakistan today is 2022 per tola. As a result, you can easily estimate gold rates in 24kt, 24 per tola, and 22kt today.

The price of gold fluctuates on a daily basis, so keep checking this page for the most up-to-date gold prices in Pakistan.

Karachi is the gold market’s primary hub; in Pakistan, Karachi is the gold price leader; today’s gold rates are followed by every city. Gold prices in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Quetta, Peshawar, and Multan are all the same today, according to the Karachi Sarafa Bazar Association.

Gold Rate in Pakistan today 21k, 24k, 22k – Today Gold Price in Pakistan
Gold Rate in Pakistan today 21k, 24k, 22k – Today Gold Price in Pakistan

Gold Prices in Other Cities


Although gold rates are consistent across Pakistan, we have compiled a list of gold rates in Pakistan for all major cities, including Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, and Islamabad, for your convenience:

City24k per Tola24k 10g22k 10g
Gold rate in KarachiRs133,500Rs114,455Rs104,917
Gold rate in LahoreRs133,500Rs114,455Rs104,917
Gold rate in IslamabadRs133,500Rs114,455Rs104,917
Gold rate in RawalpindiRs133,500Rs114,455Rs104,917
Gold rate in PeshawarRs133,500Rs114,455Rs104,917
Gold rate in QuettaRs133,500Rs114,455Rs104,917
Gold rate in MultanRs133,500Rs114,455Rs104,917

Today’s gold rate in Pakistan per tola

today’s gold price in Pakistan per tola 2022
Today’s 1 tola gold rate in Pakistan is Rs133,500, according to the most recent price report on May 22, 2022.
Pakistan’s gold rate is $21,000.

The current gold rate in Pakistan is 21k on May 22, 2022, as follows: Below are 10-gram gold and 1 tola.

The weight of 21-carat gold, also known as 21kt, 21K, 21ct, and 875 gold, is 88 percent gold.

Difference between 24k, 22k, 21k, and 18k gold


What purity does 24K gold have?

24 karat gold is 100 percent pure gold. It signifies that all 24 parts of the gold are pure gold, with no other metals present. It is 99.9% pure and has a distinctive bright yellow color.

What purity does 22K gold have?

22K gold jewelry contains 22 percent gold and the remaining two percent is made up of other metals. This type of gold is frequently used in jewelry. Only 91.67 percent of 22K gold is pure gold. Metals like silver, zinc, nickel and other alloys make up the remaining 8.33 percent.

What purity does 18K gold have?

What purity does 21K gold have?

The purer variety of gold is 21K, which is certified as 88 percent pure gold. Not only is 21K gold purer, but it is also softer. Jewelry made of 21K gold is particularly popular.

Today’s Gold Rate in Pakistan – Today’s Gold Price in Pakistan – Today’s Gold Rates in Karachi – Today’s Gold Rates in Karachi – Today’s Gold Rates in Karachi – Today’s Gold Rates in Karachi – Today – Today’s Gold Rate in Pakistan Per Tola – Today’s gold price per tola in Pakistan 2022

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*